When do we collect information?
- If you contact us using the addresses and contact information published on this website including e-mail.
- The automatic logging of user’s IP addresses which is recognised by the Web server.
Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer: Open ‘Windows Explorer’ Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’ Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box Click ‘Search Now’ Double click on the folders that are found ‘Select’ any cookie file Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at AboutCookies.org website.. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What will information be used for?
- If you have requested information via this web site we will only use the details you submit to supply you with what you have requested.
- If you are a customer, to collect/administer payment from you following a sale.
- To keep you informed about our products and services unless you have requested not to receive this information.
- To learn about how you use this website in order to improve the quality of this website.
Third party sites
B & W Motor Company
57 Brighton Road
Tel: 020 8688 8478
B & W Motor Company is the trading name of RJSL Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6327320, registered office: Kings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, Croydon, CR0 1AA
Vat Reg: 915178224